Full course description
Navigating the social maze of everyday life can be difficult for individuals with autism, as socialization is on of autism's core deficits.
In this course, you will:
- learn the complexities of social interaction
- play as a key developmental indicator
- learn the strategies for teaching and learning the rules of social interaction
- observe the power of practicing with peers to learn how to follow these rules
- how to conduct assessments for implementing social skills instruction.