Full course description
Welcome to the Texas Statewide Leadership for Autism Training webinar Introduction to Evidence-Based Practices. This course is funded by the Texas Education Agency which supports the Texas Statewide Leadership for Autism Training, or TSLAT, through the network of 20 regional Education Service Centers (ESCs) to provide access to professional development, technical assistance, and resources for educators who serve learners with autism.
The objectives for this course are for participants to:
- identify a target skill or behavior based on an IEP goal or outcome
- identify potential evidence-based practices based on research
- choose an evidence-based practice.
Course completion requires three key steps:
- Complete all sections by visiting every page in the course.
- Watch all videos from beginning to end.
- Complete all reflections and knowledge checks.