Full course description
Welcome to the Texas Statewide Leadership for Autism Training on the Evidence-Based Practice of Naturalistic Intervention, funded by the Texas Education Agency.
The objectives for this course are for participants to:
- define Naturalistic Intervention and identify the skills to be taught using Naturalistic Intervention
- identify the steps for implementing Naturalistic Intervention
- locate resources for training, implementation checklists, and data collection.
Course completion requires three key steps:
- Complete all sections by visiting every page in the course.
- Watch all videos from beginning to end.
- Complete all reflections and knowledge checks.