Full course description
Welcome to Evidence-Based Practice: Ayres Sensory Integration®, a course published by TSLAT, the Texas Statewide Leadership for Autism Training, a Texas Education Agency statewide initiative.
The objectives for this course are for participants to:
- define and identify the skills to be taught using Ayres Sensory Integration®
- identify the steps for implementing Ayres Sensory Integration®
- locate resources for training, implementation checklists, and data collection.
Course completion requires three key steps:
- Complete all sections by visiting every page in the course.
- Watch all videos from beginning to end.
- Complete all reflections and knowledge checks.