Full course description
The 23-24 version of this course will be available for registration later this fall.
The purpose of this training is to give information and tools needed to fulfill the statutory requirements of the TED role for a school district. This training was created by the Student-Centered Transitions Network (SCTN). SCTN is a special education technical assistance network of the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The difference between the TED and other school staff
- The role of the TED within a school district or shared service arrangement
- The requirements of the TED
- Tools and resources that will support implementation of the TED requirements
- How to develop an individualized professional development plan to further build capacity in transition